Building Your Theology
Modern evangelical theology is flooded with conflicting viewpoints. Many of these disagreements arise between denominations, while others arise within denominations and individual churches. The apparent hopelessness of reaching theological unity has even led some Christians to deny the value of theology altogether.
With so many different ideas competing for our loyalty, how are followers of Jesus to determine what to believe? And how committed should we be to specific doctrines and traditions?
Building Your Theology is the first series in the course Introduction to Theological Studies.
- Discuss the foundations for Christian theology.
- Introduce the interconnected disciplines of biblical studies, theology, church history, and practical theology.
- Describe a responsible, scriptural method for developing theological convictions.
|Lesson||QuickTime Movie||MP3 Audio||Study Guide||TIFF Disc Art|
|What is Theology?||MOV (80 MB)||32-bit 16-bit 8-bit||Word||color duotone|
|Exploring Christian Theology||MOV (82 MB)||32-bit 16-bit 8-bit||Word||color duotone|
|Relying on Revelation||MOV (93 MB)||32-bit 16-bit 8-bit||Word||color duotone|
|Authority in Theology||MOV (96 MB)||32-bit 16-bit 8-bit||Word||color duotone|
- Facts Up, Fuzz Up Word PDF
- Just Me and My Bible Word PDF
- The Three Perspectives of Van Til and Frame Word PDF